Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm Visiting a Friend's Blog Today

This morning I was asked to come visit my friend Stacey's blog and help with a few tips on dealing with the back to school morning rush!

Stacy has 7 kids just like me,and I'm pretty sure her house could be named Casa La Crazy part dos.(Ok I don't know the Spanish word for part. I took French in highschool not Spanish!)

So hop on over to her piece of the web and read the article as well as some of her articles. Oh she's also one of those sick people that like to run....I'm pretty sure she'd whip my butt into shape if I ever got the chance to go visit.



  Join me on staceysmotheringmoments.com

1 comment:

  1. Great guest post-- left a comment over there for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes I am one of those people who feel loved with the more comments I get so,leave me some love!